Thursday, November 3, 2011

Twisted Thread: The Knitting and Stitching Show- RDS Dublin



Im excited about the upcoming Knitting and Stitching Show in the RDS. The list of exhibitors looks promising. I haven't been before so i hope its good, I'm often disappointed at other exhibitions like the Interior Design Show, i end up feeling a bit out of place like I've walked in on someones private party, that's probably more to do with my weird hang ups i guess than the show. I hope its fun and friendly and full of lovely eye candy and ideas and maybe some supplies.

2 comments:

  1. I went last year for the first time and I found it quite expensive. But I think this year I know more about the different yarns and that so I'll have a better idea of what's on offer. And it's a really friendly group of people (when it's not too busy ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah brilliant thats good to hear. I really need to control myself before i spend a fortune! As if i need any more things, i already have a zillion half finished projects on the go, but i cant help myself!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :-)