Friday, March 23, 2012

My Home

I  thought I'd put together a little round up of my house, i have bits and pieces of pics saved here and there, some i included on my old blog (Blacklashes) but they didn't transfer to this blog. As i keep going on about (and realise i have been talking about since 2009, before the recession kicked in!!)we plan to renovate and knock the kitchen and living room in to one open plan area, it looks like it will finally happen later this year..beyond excited.. so change is on the horizon.  Until then this is what its like, first up -the Hallway


and this is what it looked like when we first moved in
Some sources:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hilary,
    What an amazing transformation! I love your blog. Great to find another fan of Scandi style! I hope you are enjoying BYW.
    xo Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :-)