Thursday, June 14, 2012

Graffiti by Miss Van

Miss Van, Graffitti
I love collecting free promotional postcards that I find around the city. My favorite in the collection is a postcard I found years ago in a cafe in town, its a picture of some street graffiti by Miss Van. You can see the postcard sitting on my desk above. I recently found some photos of the piece on Flickr showing more of the wall in Barcelona that it was painted on. I'd  love to have the picture enlarged to put on my wall, that chick has some serious attitude! 

(Photo used with owners permission 'Miss Van, a photo by Anuko on Flickr')

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hilary,
    I also love picking up free postcards some of them can really 'speak' to you. The photo on your about page is gorgeous, your furbabies are so cute. Nice to meet you through BYW 2. Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catherine, you too! Loving the class so far, going to miss it when it finishes :-(

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :-)