Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Sanna Annukka Prints



Sanna Annukka, Buzz and Lola, Art, Screen Print, Scandinavian


I was so excited this morning to see a mailshot  announcing the release of some new Sanna Annukka prints to her online store. As regular readers will know I am a big fan of Sanna Annukka's work.  I love Scandinavian style and her designs are always so beautifully full of colour and patterns.  I was delighted to finally get my hands on one of her Screen prints 'Spirits of the North'  last November as a first wedding anniversary gift from my hubby (you can see it in our home here.) Sanna explains that these new prints are a  range of fantastical birds based on areas of Finland.  These fabulous screen prints will be screen printed by Sanna herself in her new studio in Brighton and she promises more wonderful designs will hit the store in the coming months. I for one will be keeping a close eye on the shop and saving my pennies to make another purchase soon.

(Images used with permission from http://www.sanna-annukka.com/)

4 comments:

  1. I just bought the most lovely couch and I think this kind of picture would compliment is very nicely. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything Scandinavian is divine in my eyes and these are no exception. I think they would be fantastic in a kids room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore these prints! I especially love the blue and green one on the top left. I found your blog through BYW and am excited to spend some more time exploring :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marleen-go for it! you wont be disappopinted, the pictures are even more beautiful in real life.

    Sherilyn I agree everything Scandinavian seems to make my heart sing!

    Sarah-Great to meet you through BYW, just took a peek at your blog and that Canon Residence is fabulous! and your little furbabies are gorgeous..!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :-)