Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Highly Recommended-Blogging Your Way E-course by Holly Becker

As a sort of New Year’s resolution I decided I would indulge in a few creative courses throughout 2012. For the past four weeks I have been taking part in an e-course for bloggers called ‘Blogging Your Way’ The course is run by the uber successful Holly Becker of Decor 8 alongside some other crazy talented bloggers/creative’s, Jeanette Lunde of By Fryd, Nicole Balch of Making it Lovely and Katrina Tan of Pugly Pixel. I hovered over the purchase button on this course several times before I actually signed up, I wasn’t sure if was going to be a bit of a gimmick. I was relieved on day one when I logged in to find that I instantly loved the course and knew it was going to worth every penny.
As well as practical how to style lessons the course aims to dig a little deeper, to push you discover more about yourself, your dreams, yours ambitions and the tools you need to help find the path you want, stay on it, stay motivated and ultimately succeed. Holly is very very open throughout all the lessons, she presents everything in a non formal yet professional way that puts everyone at ease and encourages them to participate in the same way. I can definitely recommend the course, and I think it is especially beneficial for those who have a blog for their business or those who want to become professional bloggers.
One of the great parts of this course is getting to chat with the other students in an interactive forum. It was lovely to find so many other people with similar interests and I was taken a back by how open and helpful everybody was, I learnt so much.
Thanks to Holly, her team and all the BYW2 students for such as great experience.

3 comments:

  1. I missed out on signing up for the course this time around, but it's so helpful to hear some genuine feedback from someone who has taken the course - I'm definitely going to sign up the next time it's offered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wont be disappointed it was a lovely course. Great to be intoduced to your blog Laura :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been wonderful, hasn't it! I went on a huge eye opening journey as the course rolled on. I will be so sad on July 31st when we must say goodbye to the boards. So much to learn, so many wonderful people to meet, so many brilliant tips to pick up, it was truly money well spent.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :-)