Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Creative Courage -Bring it on!



I mentioned previously that my New Year’s resolution was to take part in some creative courses this year. I recently completed Blogging Your Way 2.0 hosted by the lovely Holly Becker which I really enjoyed and was happy to find that the ecourse format worked very well for me as I could fit it in around my usual schedule and didn’t feel under any pressure. I'm really excited to be getting ready to start another ecourse next week called Creative Courage by Stephanie Levy. This is how Stephanie describes the course
  
'My Creative Courage e-course is an international, fun, holistic, hands-on online course, full of colorful activities, resources, quotes, and 12 fresh inspirational interviews with several of the most successful, amazing artists, writers, designers, coaches, and crafters who are thriving today.'

Two of the 12 super talented creatives include Heather Moore of Skinny Laminx and Victoria Smith of Sfgirlbybay both of whom I have followed and admired for many years and I can't wait to hear what they have to share.

Thankfully our house renovation is nearly finished (well all the big bits anyway) so I will be able to uncover my crafty/office room which is currently under a pile of boxes and paint tins just in time to get started.

I'll keep you posted on how I get on.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hillary, couldn't agree more about the e-courses they are a great discovery! Also looking forward to seeing the renovation when you get finished.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane, slowly but surely nearly there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hilary - I just read your comment from yesterday's lesson on the Creative Courage class. I can definitely relate! Just wanted to say hello, and glad to have discovered your blog through the class. - Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tricia, thanks for introducing yourself, looking forward to the class giving me the kick I need to make some creative progress! I see you started your blog just last month and it looks great-I hope you are enjoying writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hilary, I just came across you again on Linked In and it's lovely to see that you are still blogging with gusto. Let me know how your latest on-line course is going. Maybe drop me an email if you have time? I'd love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you :-)