Sunday, May 26, 2013

Buzz and Lolas Wardrobe

dog collar and lead, neckerchief, green, floral, art gallery fabric, handmade

Photos by Hilary Glynn 
Over the past few weeks I've put the crochet hook down and turned my attention to the sewing machine again. I recently ordered a whole stack of gorgeous fabric and have been having fun with it. I just finished this little fabric neckerchief collar for Buzz. The neckerchief material is 'Meadow Aroma Creme' from the Floressence collection for Art Gallery Fabrics, I think it's beautiful. I also love the shiny buckles, so much nicer than the regular plastic ones. Its nice to be able to create something like this as I find the variety of collars in regular pet shops are pretty boring and either a choice of plain and sensible or something with cartoon characters on it, neither of which appeal to me for Buzz and Lola.

dog collar and lead, rose, pink, buzz and lola

Photos by Hilary Glynn 
I've also been making some ribbon leads and collars. This one uses beautiful vintage rose print ribbon by Berties Bows. I made it for my friends mums dog who owns a gorgeous chocolate lab by the name of 'Belle'. I hope she likes it!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Hilary, those are fabulous, they are so much nicer than ones you would see in the shops! I love that vintage rose print too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million Holly, I'm having fun playing with some different combinations

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh they are so pretty! you should sell them! xmoira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Moira, I am planning to start selling them later this year, excited to get going :-)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you :-)