Saturday, August 17, 2013

Buzz & Lola Shop Launch

I've been missing from blogland for the past couple of months and I'd like to tell you why! In a few weeks time I will be launching my online shop (via Etsy) selling handmade dog accessories. Over the past few months I have been working on designs and sourcing lots of lovely materials. Here is a taster of what is to come.... I'm excited to get started.


Dog Bandana, Collar, lead

Dog Bandana, Collar, lead

Dog Bandana, Collar, lead

Dog Bandana, Collar, lead

Here are just a few of my first furry customers.....


I'll fill you in with lots more details shortly !!!

(All photos by Hilary Glynn)

7 comments:

  1. Wow Hilary! Well done. These look absolutely gorgeous and so well made. I don't have any dogs but I wish I did so I could kit them out with designs from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Holly, I'm having fun making them and love seeing the end result on the doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! You've got great style. Keep us updated! If you have a facebook page link it, I'd love to help you spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a million Sarah. Yep I have a facebook page at www.facebook.com/buzzandlola :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous products and models! Best of luck with your new shop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, just launched the shop yesterday, so full steam ahead now!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you :-)